Each member will take on the following knowledge and responsibilities:
1. All prospective members must pay membership dues each year ($35). Make checks payable to SUSSI - FBLA Collegiate. Any student may join at any time during the year. Along with paying dues, each member is required to provide accurate information for future contact on the registration form.
2. To meet the FBLA officers and advisor and get to know them.
3. To understand what FBLA is all about, we ask all potential members to read about our goals, benefits, and creed. This will enable members to tell friends, family members, and future employers what FBLA is about.
4. All members should know the following about FBLA:
The three divisions of FBLA-PBL and their make up are:
- FBLA High School
- FBLA Collegiate
- Professional - Former high school FBLA members, PBL members, or interested community business leaders
- The FBLA stands for Future Business Leaders of America.
- The FBLA colors are navy, cobalt, and gold.
- The FBLA bulletin board, which contains valuable information about FBLA (formerly Phi Beta Lambda) at Ship, is located on the third floor of the John L. Grove College of Busines
- Our chapter advisor is Dr. Pitingolo
- The first chapter of FBLA Collegiate (formerly Phi Beta Lambda) was organized in Pennsylvania in 1967 at Bloomsburg University
- The three major goals of FBLA are Service, Education, and Progress